Monday, June 10, 2019

PART-1/CHAPTER-6

PART-1: RISE AND A DISASTER

CHAPTER-6: A NEW MATE




Amit and his family just started their dinner. But all of them were a bit afraid, excluding Amit. Because he wasn’t afraid, instead he was sad and broke. Everyone started eating except Amit, and of course all of them were eating reluctantly, while Amit was just twisting his spoon in his plate with a depressed face. 

      Amit’s mother, Mrs. Devi said, “Who will save us now? The hero, is now defeated” . “And who will destroy the ship and save humanity?” replied Mr. Ravi. Amit just stood up, took his plate, and ran up into his room with tears dwelling in his eyes. As soon as he entered the room, he threw his food in the dustbin, lied on his bed and started weeping faintly. 

      He thought deep, “I, was destined to be a superhero, and thus I became one. Wise was destined to die in a battle, and thus he did…. Then, am I not destined to win?... why would destiny make me a hero, if I’m however destined to lose…And what did wise say in the battle, ‘If not me, you could do it’, that means he knew he was going to die, but what lies in the statement? It just means that I can win. I will, that’s definite. But, can’t I bring Wise back? Isn’t he destined to protect the earth? Yes he is. Even if he cannot be brought back, I will do it by myself, I will win.” 

      Amit thought hard. Amidst his thoughts, he got a doubt, was he the only one worthy to be the hero or is there someone just a little less worthy than him? Amit said to himself, “There will be someone out there who could help me. Who could bring Wise back or help me save the world. But who’s it? It can’t be any saint that could bring Wise back, cause there are no saints here. And also, Wise is a scientifically feasible life form, but yeah, highly evolved one. I think a scientist can help me”, and then Amit gained his confidence back. He used the powerful tool of searching, that’s the internet, the whole night. He searched the internet for all the scientists alive and also a few industrialists.

      To his surprise, he found the founder of Dev industries, Mr. Dev Datta, a person no less than him in worthiness, a charming fair young man. He was a great physicist, psychologist, scientist and even the most successful entrepreneur, just at the age of 20. He was worthy, not just because of his wealth and knowledge, but also his kind heart. He also runs orphanages, hospitals schools and a lot more. He was working to win the Nobel Prize. Well, he had also received a lot of awards for his service. But, Amit understood that it was too difficult to contact him. But he found a way out.  That is, the company was launching a new device, a bionic skeleton for the disabled. That launch was on the next day, but fortunately, it was somewhere around his locality.

      Next day, Amit finished his breakfast in excitement and ran to his room. He then pulled Wise from under his bed. Well, he did arrange cushioning under the bed for Wise. He carried Wise in his bag, which was in fact, a bit hard. He ran to the launch site and sat among the audience. He waited till the end. After the event, Mr. Dev Datta was on his way to his (of course a hi-tech) car, surrounded by guards. Amit ran towards him and pushed the guards away. The guards were just about to pull him away, when Mr. Dev stopped them by saying, “Hey Amit! Guys leave him, I know him.” Mr. Dev asked the guards to step aside and took Amit with him, away from the public. “Sir, how do you know my name? And I have a lot to talk to you about…” Dev replied, “Yeah, I know everything about you Amit. I even know that you’re the Dark Savior, and that’s Wise in your bag.”

      “But..  but how’s it even possible?”, asked Amit in surprise. Mr. Dev replied, “Amit. I knew Wise even before you. He met me before meeting you. Of course, not to make me a hero, but to ask a little help. He asked me to help you in case of any emergency, like this one perhaps”. “But why didn’t he make you the hero You’re worthy to be the hero, aren’t you?”, asked Amit. Dev replied, “No. I wasn’t worthy. Did you hear the instance of all countries trying to fight each other with the same weapons, but none could win or lose, did you hear? I, was the one, who created those weapons, and I still regret it. I think this is enough for you to know why I can’t be a hero.” He caught Amit by his hand, said, “Now, come over to my lab, we’ll check the condition of Wise. And also figure out a way to destroy the alien”, and took Amit with him towards his car.



How do you think Dev would help Amit? Do you feel that Dev could bring the dead Wise back?


Wait for next chapter.
Which is also the end of Part-1.

No comments: